An exclusive tour to enjoy maximum comfort and arrive, in style, at the splendid Maya site of Chacchoben, which is nestled in a blossoming jungle, where we can glimpse the greatness of this millennial civilisation.
What we will see
- Journey on-board a minibus with A/C
- Maya archaeological site at Chacchoben
- Gran Basamento
- Views of the rainforest
- Drinks included during the outbound and return journeys
What we will do
- Our trip begins at the Coast of Maya, where our certified guide and the driver welcome us and invite us on-board*one of our exclusive minibuses, equipped with air-conditioning*.
- Beer, drinks and bottled water will be served on-board on the journey to the splendid archaeological site which we are going to visit.
- When we arrive at Chacchobén, which means "place of the red corn" in the Mayan language, we explore the impressive ruins together with our expert guide to discover interesting facts about the temples and other buildings that have only recently been brought to light. We will follow the circular route which passes the three pyramids of the site, which remains partly unexplored, and we will climb the steps of Gran Basamento, probably the centre of public and ceremonial activities of the ancient Maya community.
- From the top of the pyramid, we can enjoy a breathtaking view of the rainforest which surrounds the ruins, where, amongst the palm trees, wild orchids and a variety of tropical pants numerous singing bird, toucan, monkey and armadillo species live.
- At the end of the guided tour we will have a little free time to browse in the souvenir store.
- Our private vehicle will take us back to the ship, where we can sip a drink of our choice whilst watching, in the comfort of our seats, the Mexican landscape.
|When would you like to leave?