An amazing unmissable tour of the island of Miyakojima to immerse ourselves in its unspoilt nature thanks also to the panoramic cable car offering breathtaking views.
What we will see
* Cape Higashi-Hennazaki
* White lighthouse
* Shigira Lift Ocean Sky panoramic cable car
What we will do
* Our tour of the island of Miyakojima starts with a visit to the **cape of Higashi-Hennazaki** in the south-eastern part of the island and lapped by the Pacific Ocean to the left and the East China Sea to the right. It Is a narrow flat stretch of land that stands out from the cobalt blue of the sea and named after its position (“Higashi” means East, where the Sun rises).
* The promontory is a couple of km long and 160 metres wide, while the water is approximately 20 metres deep. * A snowy **white lighthouse** is perched on the peak offering amazing views from the observation bridge.
* This place has been declared one of Japan's top one hundred scenic spots.
* Before making our way back to the port, we have the opportunity to **ride on the Shigira Lift Ocean Sky**, a **panoramic cable car** opened in 2016.
* It's the only cable car in the Okinawa area.
* With a total length of 283 metres, it provides breathtaking views over the island of Miyakojima.