|What you need to know
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides.
- The coach transfer from the port of Costa Maya to the archaeological site of Kohunlich takes approximately 2 hours each way.
- Part of the journey may be on rough roads.
- The visit to the archaeological site involves long walks, uphill and on rough terrain; it is therefore not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend wearing comfortable, hard-wearing shoes.
- Do not forget to bring a hat, sun cream and insect repellent.
- We recommend bringing some cash with you.
- There are no planned stops during the coach trip, but there are toilets on the coach. It is recommended, however, to use the toilet before boarding the coach and to use the one on-board only if strictly necessary.
- Access to the site with professional photographic equipment (tripods and professional cameras) is not allowed.
- To use your camera within the archaeological site it is necessary to pay a tax (approx. 5-10 U$D) at the entrance.