B.E.S.T. 4: Integrated policy
Costa Crociere S.p.a., an Italian company with headquarters in Genoa, is a major European cruise company with a leadership position in Italy and Europe. It offers high-quality products and services, operating according to criteria of service quality, respect of the environment and protection of health and safety.
Our company policy has the aim to meet the following objectives:
- achieve a world-wide leadership position;
- reinforce our number one position in Italy and Europe;
- expand upon our fleet and continue to introduce innovative technologies in order to distinguish our products and services from the competition;
- become a leader in the cruise market with respect to environmental excellence, waste reduction and the impact on the environment;
- guarantee our employees a healthy and safe working environment, provide them with adequate and on-going training, and with the necessary tools and equipment.
In order to achieve these important objectives, the Management will make every effort for the company and all of its interested parties to work towards:
- spreading the philosophy of "quality, respect for the environment and protection of healthy working conditions" both within and outside the company;
- using the best technology available in order to optimize human resources and company performance and to reduce the impact upon the environment;
- make third parties aware of the social, environmental and safety issues in the workplace.
Therefore, the Management is committed to spreading its policies to all interested parties and to train, inform and make their employees and partners aware, to ensure that company's processes will be managed in the correct way in order to obtain the best possible results in terms of quality, environment, safety and social accountability.Integrated company policy of Costa Crociere (quality, environment, safety and social responsibility)