This tour will give us the possibility to experience the Moroccan cuisine which is considered one of the most important cuisines in the world with its refine diversified dishes.
What we will see
- Hssan Mosquee
- Panoramic drive along the Corniche and the Hana area
- Central market
- Moroccan cooking experience
What we will do
- We will start from the pier by bus tol visit the magnificent Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in the Islamic world after Mecca and a masterpiece of Moroccan architecture.
- We will then proceed with a panoramic view of the c*orniche and Hanfa area. We will stop at the **central market* which is truly a feast for the senses. Fish and seafood straight out of the ocean, pyramids of fruit and vegetables mixed together with fIowers bursting with colour.
- After the visit we will drive to the culinary school where a great cooking experience and lunch will wait for you. Every Moroccan dish has its place in society and varies with the market, the season, and the region.
Cooking lesson includes following demonstrations and degustations :
•Tea ceremony and Moroccan pastries
•Chicken tagine with lemon and olives
•Beef tagine with prunes and almonds
•Couscous with vegetables
•Orange with cinnamon
- Before returning to the ship, we will spend some time shopping for a souvenir.
|When would you like to leave?