|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide general information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women, guests with heart, neck or back conditions, and those who suffer from a fear of heights.
- Minimum height: 120 cm.
- For the Canopy Tour Adventure? part of the tour, you must wear closed shoes.
- For participants who wish to climb Dunn's river falls, we recommend wearing sturdy shoes with rubber soles, or that you bring a spare pair of shoes with you.
- It is not mandatory to buy rubber shoes. It is possible to hire rubber shoes and lockers (not included in the price of the excursion) directly at Dunn's River Falls.
- From 16:00, the locker service is no longer available as the park closes.
- We recommend bringing cash with you as not all stores accept credit cards.
- There are stairs at Dunn's river falls for those who do not wish to climb up the river falls or get wet.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.