We will soar above the treetops of the tropical forest, securely attached with safety harnesses and monitored by trained staff to enjoy the stunning landscapes from a different, unusual perspective.
What we will see
- Adventure park with canopy tour
- Circuit high up between 14 platforms
- Adrenalin-fuelled descents on zip-wires
- Suspended bridges, Tarzan swing, Tyrolean traverse pulleys.
What we will do
- After following a panoramic road we reach the *adventure park with the canopy tour*, a type of sports tourism, which allows you to explore the forest from a great height, with a series of platforms and steel zip wires fastened to a harness.
- On our arrival, we will be given general information about the park and the safety regulations: enjoyment yes, but with common sense! Then, we’ll put on our state-of-the art, regularly serviced equipment.
- Hooked on to two different carabiners with two steel zip wires and followed by adequately trained instructors, we’ll plunge into a series of incredible descents, passing over the treetops and clearly visible paths way down below.
- The circuit winds between 14 platforms at heights of between 3 and 27 metres above ground level: we’ll soar above tropical vegetation shooting along at high speed, and crossing swaying suspended bridges and we’ll experience the excitement of Tarzan’s swing.
- In this **amazing circuit through wild nature:: we’ll be assisted by expert guides and we can also experience the excitement of descending back to earth at the speed of light using the two Tyrolean traverse pulleys.
|When would you like to leave?