We’ll rub noses with one of the friendliest sea creatures: the sea lion. We’ll become friends, share caresses and affection and let ourselves be bowled over by a wave of entertainment, light-heartedness and vibrant energy!
What we will see
- Dolphin Center of Nuevo Vallarta
- Introduction to the world of sea lions
- The sea lion lagoon
- Water activities with sea lions
What we will do
- We leave the port to reach the*Dolphin Center of Nuevo Vallarta*, an avant-garde educational centre, with specially designed swimming pools for educational purposes.
- The trainer will give us a brief explanation of the physiology and behaviour of sea lions, true giants of the sea that can weigh up to 500 kilos and yet are still graceful and agile.
- After this introduction, we’re ready to enter the sea lion lagoon for a close encounter. Divided into small groups, we’ll have an unforgettable opportunity to interact with the friendliest, bubbliest mammals of the ocean.
- We’ll have the opportunity to play with the sea lions, stroke them, shake a flipper or two and perhaps get a mega kiss from our friendly, cheerful playmates.
- These adorable animals are particularly forthright: they always show exactly what they’re thinking. Their bark and honking are a “great source of entertainment** for young and old!
|When would you like to leave?