We will embark on a catamaran ride through the wonderful protected marine park of Bonaire, with a long stop to swim and snorkel through the blue Caribbean waters.
What we will see
- Catamaran ride
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Stop for swimming and snorkelling
- Drinks included
What we will do
- After a short boat ride, we will reach the port where our Mushi Mushi catamaran is moored. It is 12 metres long and is equipped with a platform and ladder to allow easy access to the water and an equally convenient return to the boat.
- Our catamaran will set sail on a cruise around Bonaire National Marine Park, a nature reserve with sea beds rich in wonderful coral, which give it an irresistible appeal to diving fans.
- The captain will select a suitable location for us to swim and snorkel. After a brief introduction, we will be given snorkelling equipment and will dive into the water to discover the beautiful colours and shapes of the coral reef. Alternatively, we can enjoy a fantastic swim or just stay on board and soak up the Caribbean sun.
- After all that fun, we will be offered drinks to refresh us, which we will sip whilst taking in the stunning views of the island.
- After stopping for an hour, the catamaran will head back to the port so that we can return to the ship.
|When would you like to leave?