In our comfortable vehicle, we will explore the mangrove forest in an unspoilt nature reserve, keeping an eye out for water birds and wild animals to capture on camera, until finally enjoying a bit of relaxation on one of the island's most beautiful beaches.
What we will see
- Lac Bay National Park
- Off-road safari through the mangrove forest
- Sightings of wild fauna
- Relaxation on Lac Bay beach
What we will do
- We will leave the port and head towards Lac Bay National Park to meet our guide for the fantastic excursion that awaits us.
- We will climb on board an open-topped safari bus, which has a cover to shield us from the sun during the journey, and we will venture into the heart of the nature reserve to explore areas well off the beaten track.
- We will travel through the park's incredible mangrove forest, one of the best-preserved in the whole Caribbean, which offers refuge and shelter for many species of birds, and goats and donkeys often graze around here.
- During the tour, we will have so many chances to take photos of the wild fauna. Our guide will point out the most interesting and we will make a few stops at the watering holes to observe flamingoes and herons across the mangroves.
- Then we will make our way to the fabulous Lac Bay sandy beach, where we can enjoy a refreshing dip in the sheltered blue waters of the bay, one of the most popular places in the whole nature reserve.
|When would you like to leave?