Crystal-clear waters, uncontaminated coral reefs and incredible underwater life - snorkelling is a must when in the Bahamas! A thrilling catamaran ride around the marvellous Treasure Reef, an experience suitable for the entire family with free time for shopping and wandering around the city.
What we will see
- Lucaya Beach, catamaran ride
- Treasure Reef, snorkelling, coral, fish
- Rum punch, drinks
What we will do
- We board a catamaran headed towards Lucaya Beach in the wonderful Treasure Reef area, populated by a large number of marine animals and plants as well as interesting coral formations. The water is between 1.5 and 4.5 metres deep, so the excursion is suitable also for those with little experience of snorkels, flippers and masks. Once in the fantastic crystal-clear waters, we have the chance to see snappers, from the Haemulidae family, sergeant major and goatfish.
- A selection of soft drinks will be available throughout the tour while, at the end of the snorkelling session, we will enjoy a lovely refreshing rum punch.
- Our tour ends in Port Lucaya where we have some free time for shopping or to go for a walk in the city before taking the shuttle bus back to the ship (continuous service).
|When would you like to leave?