|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The crew will provide information in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with neck or back problems.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Transportation, snorkelling equipment and drinks are included in the excursion.
- Participants must be able to enter and exit the water using the steps, weather permitting.
- Where conditions do not permit use of the sails, the catamaran will rely on its motor.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the on-land excursions. Subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on adverse weather conditions and/or traffic conditions.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials. In order to guarantee the high quality of shore excursions, it may be necessary to make changes and therefore the actual excursion may differ from the descriptions provided.