|What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion departure point (located immediately after the Duty Free Shop) is approximately a 5-7 minute walk from the ship.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on before leaving for the excursion.
- Do not forget to bring your towel, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent.
- Minimum age: 9 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The price includes a swim in the lagoon with the dolphins; masks are provided on-site.
- A qualified instructor will be present during this activity. We recommend that you carefully follow the instructions provided by staff.
- If you decide to get out of the water before the end of the snorkeling session, it will no longer be possible to go back in.
- The transfer to the dolphin area will be made by boat.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the excursion.
- Refunds and cancellations: subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be made as the external agencies are organised before the ship arrives in the port.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on adverse weather conditions and/or traffic conditions.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials.
- The descriptions are subject to changes to improve the quality of the excursion.