|What you need to know
- The ferry transfer from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen takes approximately 45 minutes each way.
- The coach transfer from Playa del Carmen to Tulum takes approximately 45 minutes each way and the road may include uneven stretches.
- You must pay a tax (approx. 5 U$D) upon entry to use your camera within the archaeological site.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking on rough ground during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides. If these are not available then the guide's commentary will be provided in Spanish.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness as we will be taking a ferry to Playa del Carmen and the sea may be rough.
- Those who deem it necessary may take sea sickness tablets before setting off on the excursion.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the on-land excursions. Subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on adverse weather conditions and/or traffic conditions.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials.