We’ll sail by catamaran to the splendid cove of Majahuitas and then on to the seaside village of Yelapa, swimming in the crystal waters of the ocean and a waterfall, taking a stroll in one of the more traditional corners of Mexico and enjoying an entertaining party on board.
What we will see
- A cruise by catamaran in the Bay of Banderas *A stop in the cove of Majahuitas
- Village of Yelapa
- A stroll to the waterfalls of Cola de Caballo
- Relaxing on Yelapa beach
What we will do
- We set sail on a relaxing cruise on board a catamaran to discover some of the most enchanting corners of the Bay of Banderas.
- With a breeze blowing in our hair and the inebriating fragrance of the sea, we set sail towards the tranquil bay of Majahuitas on the southern coast of the bay.
- Accessible only by sea, Majahuitas is an unpolluted area, rich in natural beauty, where we’ll find the ideal conditions to go swimming, snorkelling and kayaking
- After our stop, we set off in our catamaran towards Yelapa, a delightful fishing village standing in a splendid natural cove.
- For a long time famous as a destination for excursions for the tourists in Puerto Vallarta and one time refuge of legendary myths of the counter culture movement, such as Bob Dylan and Dennis Hopper, Yelapa has now become a must-see for most of the visitors to this region.
- After landing, we’ll walk through the village to reach the waterfalls of Cola de Caballo, where we can plunge into the cool river waters.
- On our return to Yelapa, we’ll have time to relax on the beach and swim in the protected waters of the magnificent creek or bask in the sun.
- But the fun doesn’t end here: during our return journey to Puerto Vallarta, a fantastic party will be waiting for us on board the catamaran, with drinks and entertainment, the ideal way to end an unforgettable day.
|When would you like to leave?