An excursion across Tortola and the surrounding islands, admiring the incredible panoramic views of the Caribbean before taking trips on a boat and then a safari bus, not forgetting a stop for photos and a pleasant stroll for some shopping.
What we will see
- Cruise around the archipelago
- South coast of Tortola
- Islands of Salt, Peter and Norman
- Saint John island
- Soper's Hole
- North coast of Tortola by safari bus
What we will do
- We will start our excursion at the port with an exciting cruise between the magnificent islands in the archipelago, cutting through the glistening waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- We will admire the south coast of the island of Tortola and the almost uninhabited surrounding coral islands of Salt, Peter and Norman, a famous haven for legendary pirates and buccaneers.
- Our journey will take us across the archipelago to the island of St John, which belongs to the U.S. Virgin Islands, preserved as a nature reserve by Laurance Rockefeller.
- We will anchor at Soper's Hole, where the European colonies first landed on these islands.
- Back on dry land, we will have some free time for a short stroll past the interesting boutiques and souvenir shops that flood this picturesque harbour.
- Then we will board a safari bus and continue our tour along the north coast of Tortola, passing small fishing villages before ascending the panoramic road that offers spectacular views of the island and surrounding archipelago.
- When we head back towards Road Town, we will make a few stops for photos and capture some of the wonderful views that are one of the island's biggest attractions.
|When would you like to leave?