This tour includes a sightseeing tour of the island, trips to Phuket's major attractions, the magnificent views from Promthep Cape, a spectacular folklore show and the orchid nursery within the Thai village
What we will see
- Promthep Cape
- Wat Chaiyathararam
- Phuket Orchid Garden & Thai Village
- Folklore show
What we will do
- Our fascinating excursion begins from a privileged viewpoint: Promthep Cape, the most southern rocky promontory on the island which goes out into the sea offering a spectacular view of the almost perfect crescent-shaped beach of Nai Harn.
- After a short journey, we will visit one of the island's most loved temples, Wat Chaiyathararam or Wat Chalong. Inside, there are depictions of the three famous monks, who, according to tradition, had supernatural powers. Inside, we will also find the statue of Luang Pho Cham, the abbot, who in 1876, during the reign of Rama V, helped put down the rebellion led by Chinese labourers, known as Angyeee.
- Not far from the Buddhist temple, we will find Phuket Orchid Garden & Thai Village; after digesting the interesting visit to the splendid orchid nursery, we will head to Thai Village and see a traditional folklore show, which presents local traditions and customs.
- Lastly, before returning to the ship, it is possible to spend some time in the local shops to buy souvenirs, handicrafts, local products, pearls and rocks.
|When would you like to leave?