What better way to discover Copenhagen than via its canals? On this excursion, we take advantage of the myriad of navigable waterways that hold the Danish capital in their spellbinding embrace, and offer the best views the city.
What we will see
- The fish market
- The canals and traditional, local boats
- Historic buildings, decommissioned warships, houses overlooking the water
What we will do
- This excursion offers us a unique view of Denmark's fascinating capital, Copenhagen, a city rich in history and tradition, shrouded in a fairytale atmosphere.
- Our coach brings us close to the fish market (which is now full of chic coffee houses and bars).
- Here, we board a typical local boat and set off in search of the most evocative, picturesque sites that the ancient port has to offer.
- From the canals, we enjoy unique views of historic and contemporary buildings, decommissioned warships, houses and gardens overlooking the water, not to mention the restaurants and bars on floating decked pontoons on the waterfront.
|When would you like to leave?