An excursion that takes us back in time as we wander through enchanting narrow streets and medieval towns brimming with centuries of history.
What we will see
- The scenery of Kent
- Rye's historic town centre
What we will do
- We set off from the port by coach and make our way through the delightful scenery of the county of Kent, with its beautiful countryside and traditional farms that have earned it the nickname the Garden of England.
- We arrive at Tenterden, a small town that seems to have withstood the passage of time, maintaining an old-world charm with its long streets, small shops and traditional houses, many of which have kept their original 16th and 17th century façades.
- We board our coach once more and make our way to the small town of Rye. Once surrounded by the sea, today it is famous for fishing and for its traditional pottery. Rye is increasingly regarded as one of the most picturesque towns in England, attracting many visitors.
- Once we reach the town we will have some free time to explore the historic centre. Here we can visit the Rye Heritage Centre where we can learn about the town and its history.
|When would you like to leave?