|What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- Given the large number of excursions and vehicles, we cannot guarantee that a member of the ship’s crew will be available to assist you in your language.
- There will be a 15-20 minute boat transfer from where the ship is anchored to the pier in Belize City from where the vehicles depart.
- The transfer to Bacab Eco Park takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The kayak trip lasts around 50 minutes.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- Maximum weight: 113 kg.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed as the species described live freely in the wild.
- The excursion is reserved for those in good health and is prohibited to pregnant women or those suffering from back, neck and hip problems.
- You must wear closed shoes.
- Don't forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent and an underwater camera.
- We recommend bringing cash with you to make any purchases because not all stores accept credit cards.
- This excursion is not refundable. For further information, please see the general terms and conditions at the Excursions Office.