An expedition in a 4x4 will take us into the Sierra Madre to discover some traditional, authentic Mexican villages and see the flora and fauna of the mountain range at close quarters, with a grand finale of pure relaxation on the beach.
What we will see
- Vallarta Adventures Center
- Trip in 4x4 in the Sierra Madre
- Flora and fauna of the region
- Relaxing on Sayulita beach
What we will do
- Puerto Vallarta is rich in natural resources, ecological attractions and splendid landscapes, whcih make it the ideal place for recreational activities and adventures in the open air, as we are about to find out
- A short journey takes us to the Vallarta Adventures Center, where the local tour operator of the same name is based, specialising in enjoyable, educational trips in contact with nature.
- Our exciting 4x4 expedition begins here, specially designed to offer us the opportunity of discovering unique, traditional Mexican villages and see the flora and fauna living in the Sierra Madre at close hand.
- Our tour takes us off the beaten track, into areas where few tourists dare to venture: we will cross mountain streams and rough terrain in the tropical forest.
- In this extraordinary natural habitat we’ll be able to admire a large variety of trees, which provide shelter for hundreds of species of migratory and marine birds, making the region a true paradise for birdwatchers.
- Our trip ends with a pleasant stop at the beach of the coastal town of Sayulita, a picturesque and very lively corner of the Pacific, where daily life revolves completely around the sea.
- In the free time available, you can choose how to enjoy your perfect, relaxing break: you can lie on the beach and watch the surfers, order a thirst-quenching drink from one of the bars along the shore or walk along the streets of the town centre and do a bit of shopping in the numerous craft shops.
|When would you like to leave?