This excursion is the quintessence of adventure: we’ll speed across the bay by speedboat, explore the jungle in a 4x4, climb through the forest on the back of a mule and soar above the treetops hooked on to a steel zip wire. A heart-racing experience!
What we will see
- Speedboat crossing Excursion in a 4x4 in the Sierra Madre
- Excursion by mule
- Canopy tour amidst the forest treetops “ Bathing in the river
What we will do
- We sail from the port on board an APEX® model speedboat for an exciting crossing of the Bay of Banderas, with its wonderful waves breaking on the rocks, as far as the picturesque seaside village of Boca de Tomatlan.
- From sea level we climb up an off-road trail on board a 4x4 right into the heart of the tropical forest of Sierra Madre, to penetrate the lush forest of th interior, where we can admire an extraordinary variety of flora and fauna.
- During our adventurous climb, we’ll have the chance to learn numerous useful techniques in the jungle**. Who knows! They may turn out useful in the future.
- When we reach base camp, we’ll leave our 4x4 and get ready for an excursion by mule, up the winding paths to our next destination.
- We dismount at the entrance to an adventurous canopy tour, up and down with our hearts in our mouths, walking across suspended bridges or sliding along zip wires hooked on to a pulley, immersed in the thick, tropical forest.
- And if we haven’t had enough a big enough adrenalin rush, before we return to the ship, there are also two waterfalls and the opportunity to swim in streams and torrents.
|When would you like to leave?