|What you need to know
- Transport and facilities in Madagascar are not necessarily of the standard usually found in developed countries.
- The local boats used in this excursion are generally quite small, so there is a risk that participants will get wet.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- The colour of the water, and visibility, may vary depending on the weather.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Guests who wish to take part in the forest trek are advised to wear comfortable shoes with a non-slip sole, and bring a pair of plastic flip-flops or sandals to wear when climbing in and out of the pirogue.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- The tour does not feature a guide however a local escort will be present