|What you need to know
- The vehicle driver provides the excursion guide in English. As it is an open air vehicle and, although the guide uses a microphone and loudspeaker, hearing the commentary may at times be difficult.
- This is not a seaside tour, however we recommend you put your swimming costume on under clothing in case you wish to take a dip when we briefly stop on the beach.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility or back problems.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the on-land excursions.
- Refunds and cancellations: subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays. The order of the excursions are also subject to change for the reasons provided above.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials. In order to guarantee the high quality of shore excursions, it may be necessary to make changes and therefore the actual excursion may differ from the descriptions provided.