|What you need to know
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This tour is a sightseeing one on board a train with some free time near Front Street; we will not visit any archaeological sites during this tour. As it is an open air vehicle and, although the guide uses a microphone and loudspeaker, hearing the commentary may at times be difficult.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- During the free time, you can go shopping or visit the beach; we recommend cash for making purchases as not all stores accept credit cards.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on underneath your clothing before leaving the ship.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- The beaches are public and unsupervised.
- Beach equipment (e.g. sunbeds and parasols) and services (e.g. lifeguard) are not included in the price.