|What you need to know
- Lockers and water shoes can be rented on site (rental is not included in the price of the excursion).
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- Given the large number of excursions and vehicles, we cannot guarantee that a member of the ship’s crew will be available to assist you in your language.
- There will be a 15-20 minute boat transfer from where the ship is anchored to the pier in Belize City from where the vehicles depart.
- Don't forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on underneath your clothing before leaving the ship.
- The excursion is reserved for those in good health and is prohibited to disabled guests or those suffering from heart, back and leg problems.
- This excursion involves approximately 35minutes of walking in the jungle.
- Helmets, lighting devices and life jackets must be worn.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- Minimum height: 121 cm.
- We recommend bringing cash with you to make any purchases because not all stores accept credit cards.
- This excursion is not refundable. For further information, please see the general terms and conditions at the Excursions Office.