An extraordinary tour from the beach to the most interesting and lively neighbourhoods in Miami, a city where a Latin influence gave birth to a cosmopolitan culture unique to Florida.
What we will see
- Miami: South Beach, Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Bayside Marketplace
- Coral Gables: Biltmore Hotel, Venetian Pool
What we will do
- Once in Miami, we start our tour to discover the history of the city through its main sights.
- A stop at South Beach is a must - a long stretch of white sand popular with a variety of people.
- The Art Deco District is just as fascinating. The neighbourhood is famous for its architecture and colourful homes as well as being the place with the highest concentration of Déco architecture.
- We stroll around Coconut Grove, the most elegant district in the city, where me might spot the film stars who live in the luxurious seafront villas.
- We then move on to Coral Gables, where we remain enchanted by the elegance of the Biltmore Hotel and by the amazing Venetian Pool, a natural pool filled with spring water every day and adorned with cascades, caves, palm trees, a bridge, porticoes and loggia.
- Our tour includes a stop at the Bayside Marketplace for some shopping and lunch.
|When would you like to leave?