|What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Local guides are available on the island who will accompany guests to the replicas of the Maya ruins at appointed times, providing brief explanations in English. The times are displayed on the boards at the entrance. It is the responsibility of guests to check the visit times.
- Should guests be unable to take part in guided visits, a refund will not be given.
- The island provides a range of activities not included as part of the excursion, in which guests can participate subject to availability and upon payment on-site.
- We recommend bringing change with you as not all stores accept credit cards.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on underneath your clothing before leaving the ship.
- Do not forget to bring your towel, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the on-land excursions.
- Refunds and cancellations: subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on adverse weather conditions and/or traffic conditions.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials. In order to guarantee the high quality of shore excursions, it may be necessary to make changes and therefore the actual excursion may differ from the descriptions provided.