A close encounter with dolphins in a swimming pool, specially designed to give an exciting unforgettable experience, allowing you to interact with the most fascinating and intelligent sea mammals.
What we will see
- Dolphin Center of Nuevo Vallarta
- Introduction to the world of dolphins
- Close encounter with dolphins
- 8 water activities
What we will do
- We leave the port to reach the*Dolphin Center of Nuevo Vallarta*, an avant-garde educational centre, with specially designed swimming pools for educational purposes, a viewing area and a swimming pool dedicated to mother dolphins with a special support system for future mothers and their newborn dolphins.
- On our arrival at the centre, the staff will provide us with an enthralling, interactive presentation to give us all the information we need and to teach us some techniques to interact and communicate with the dolphins.
- Now we’re ready for our close encounter! We’ll enter the water with a trainer and have an unforgettable opportunity to interact with the friendliest, most affectionate mammals of our oceans.
- We can touch, play and swim with the dolphins, while taking part in 8 different activities, which enable us to make friends with these incredible animals, stroking their tummies or receiving a gentle kiss.
- At the end of the activities, we’ll return to our ship, enriched by this memorable experience, with our hearts full of the joy the adorable dolphins have given us.
|When would you like to leave?