On this tour, we enjoy some of the specialities Uruguay and its capital have to offer - the interesting wine culture, the traditional gaucho lifestyle and plenty of activities for maximum fun.
What we will see
- Exclusive sustainable Finca Piedra ranch
- Uruguayan culture and style
- Fun for everyone with ranch activities
- Great variety of flora and fauna
- Jacuzzi swimming pool
- Presentation of gaucho lifestyle
- Excellent grilled meat lunch
What we will do
- We depart from Montevideo port towards the Finca Piedra farm, 125km away.
- The farm we visit is a quiet and welcoming sustainable ranch where vineyards complement a magnificent scenery. The property is located near Sierra de Mahoma in San José.
- We discover the agricultural activities carried out on the 1000 hectare site, enjoy the comfort of the estate and explore the Uruguayan culture and lifestyle accompanied by a touch of modernity and European class.
- A world of fun for children and adults both outdoors and inside the ranch awaits us at Finca Piedra - we can milk cows, saddle horses, enjoy a cart ride, ride through the vineyards and visit the reserve (rabbits, ostriches, ducks, chickens, peacocks and much more!).
- And, if we want to relax, we can dip into the jacuzzi swimming pool or listen to a presentation on gaucho culture and clothing. Otherwise we can wander around the estate, discovering a great variety of flora and fauna as well as dairy cattle and bee farms.
- After the ranch activities, we enjoy a lovely lunch with local grilled meat accompanied by Finca Piedra wines, refreshing soft drinks and mineral water.
- After a fantastic fun day in close contact with local culture, we return to the port of Montevideo.
|When would you like to leave?