|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. * The catamaran crew will provide information in English or Spanish.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult during snorkelling.
- Snorkelling equipment included.
- Where conditions do not permit use of the sails, the boat will rely on its motor.
- The meal includes a drink from a selection of rum, soft drink or water. Beer available subject to an additional charge.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.