|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide, but a diving instructor will be present.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- You must present a valid diving license (PADI, NAUI, SSI, NASDS, CMAS or equivalent).
- Diving equipment provided, diving suit not provided.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Only those who have a scuba diving license, who have dived or taken part in refresher courses over the past 24 months, can participate in this excursion. In compliance with PADI standards and regulations, guests who declare having health issues must present an authorisation letter issued from their doctor in order to participate in the excursion.