A fascinating walk in the direction of the historic centre of Genoa: from the Ancient Port to the House of Columbus passing by antique workshops, with a delicious typical product tasting session to finish up.
What we will see
- Ancient Port
- Historic centre, antique workshops
- House of Columbus
- Tasting of local products
What we will do
- "A place which you never finish discovering. It would appear there is always something to discover. Rich with the most bizarre of contrasts: every which way you turn, you glimpse picturesque, ugly, abject, magnificent, delicious and pleasant things". Charles Dickens in 1843 described Genoa as a city which remains to be discovered, rich in history, quirks and legend.
- A visit to the historic centre of Genoa begins at the Ancient Port: from here, our guide will accompany us inside the network of characteristic alleyways, the so-called "caruggi", upon the discovery of hidden locations.
- We will reflect upon the antique workshops, testimony of the traditions and best food and drink.
- Nearby to the House of Columbus, the final part of our walk, we will enjoy food tasting of excellent typical product, renown worldwide: Genoese focaccia.
|When would you like to leave?