Savona is a pleasant town rich in historical and artistic sites. This tour will give you the chance to enjoy breathtaking views and typical flavors!
What we will see
- Priamar Fortress
- Via Paleocapa
- Handcraft ceramic shop
- Brandale tower (external visit)
What we will do
- After meeting your guide your discovery of Savona will commence with a breathtaking view from the "balcony" of the Priamar fortress.
- You will visit the Cathedral, famous for its noteworthy 16th century carved wooden choir seats and take a walk under the elegant 19th century “portico" of via Paleocapa. You will have the chance to learn details about the local culinary traditions: Focaccia, farinata, pesto, chinotto just to name a few
- You will continue with some free time at your leisure, a visit of an handcraft ceramic shop will take place and here is where you can get acquainted with traditional decorations: old Albissola in blue and white
- At the end of the tour you will have an external visit of the Tower of Brandale
|When would you like to leave?