We will set off in a helicopter to see the stunning Catalan city from a new perspective, with its monuments and iconic buildings that characterise the skyline.
What we will see
- Helicopter flight
- Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Tibidabo mountain
- Nou Camp stadium, Montjuïc hill
What we will do
- We will head to the heliport in Barcelona's port area for an exciting ten-minute helicopter ride to discover the wonders of Barcelona.
- Flying at a height of approximately 500 metres, to minimise noise pollution, we will have the chance to admire Barcelona from an unusual perspective.
- Torre Agbar, an extremely modern skyscraper and the third tallest building in the city, the Sagrada Familia, the undisputed masterpiece by the great Catalan architect Antoni Gaudì, the original Parc Güell, with its statues and colourful constructions, and then Tibidabo mountain topped by the Church of the Sacred Heart will all pass below us.
- On the return journey, we will see some of Barcelona's other iconic sites: the Nou Camp stadium where Barcelona football club trains, and Montjuïc hill, home to the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympics.
- After this breathtaking experience, and with our adrenaline still pumping, we will return to the ship.
|When would you like to leave?