With botanical gardens, picturesque seaside villages and unforgettable landscapes, this excursion is perfect for anybody who wishes to get to know the principal places of interest on the Island of Roatan.
What we will see
- Carambola Botanical Gardens
- Butterfly Garden
- West End Village
- Las Palmas Village
What we will do
- We leave the pier by coach for the Carambola Botanical Gardens, which we tour by walking around a pleasant circuit accompanied by an experienced nature guide, who presents to us the various species of hummingbirds and tropical plants found in the garden.
- At the end of the visit, we have a brief stop in a designated area where we can have some water and fresh fruit.
- We proceed with our tour and head for the Butterfly Garden where we can observe the life cycle of the butterfly and take unforgettable photographs with parrots and toucans.
- Then, after a brief coach journey, we visit the West End Village, a seaside tourist village with a sandy lane along the coast and a few souvenir shops on the tiny main road.
- Before returning to the ship, we make a final stop at Las Palmas Village, to enjoy the stunning view of the bay and to visit the shopping area.
|When would you like to leave?