Breathtaking views and fantastic shops: St. Thomas is the ideal place to indulge a taste for beauty and a desire to shop, all in one trip!
What we will see
- Mountain Top
- Duty-free shopping
- Sightseeing Tour
- Charlotte Amalie
- Free time for shopping
What we will do
- The first destination of our tour is the famous Mountain Top, the highest point of St. Thomas, one of the city's most popular attractions.
- Famous as the birthplace of the banana daiquiri, still served in the local bar. From the terraces of Mountain Top we can admire spectacular views** over the famous Magens Bay and the surrounding islands.
- But the scenery is not the only attraction: It also boasts the largest duty-free shop in the Caribbean, where we will have the exclusive opportunity to buy local products.
- After admiring our ship anchored in the historic port of St. Thomas, we travel down a*scenic road* enjoying the the beautiful sites of the island as we pass by.
- The second and last stage of our tour takes us to the picturesque Charlotte Amalie, the largest city in the US Virgin Islands, where we have two hours of free time for duty-free shopping for jewellery, electronics, spirits, cosmetics and much more before returning to the driver, at a set place and time to return to the ship.
|When would you like to leave?