An excursion with a jam-packed schedule! We will see the most beautiful attractions in Copenhagen, from the famous Little Mermaid to the Royal Palace, stopping at the Carlsberg brewery where, amongst other things, a delicious Danish-style lunch awaits us, before we finish with a cruise along one of the city's picturesque canals.
What we will see
- Little Mermaid statue
- Amalienborg Palace
- Statue of King Frederick V
- Carlsberg brewery
- Typical Danish lunch
- Cruise along the Christianshavn canal
What we will do
- Our tour will take us to see the famous statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid. Since 1913, she has sat on the harbour rocks welcoming travellers from all over the world and inspiring them with her tale of love and sacrifice.
- We will then admire Amalienborg Palace, which comprises four identical buildings and has been the Danish royal family's base since 1794. It is guarded by soldiers in traditional bearskin hats and the centre of the square is home to the statue of King Frederick V on horseback, depicted as a Roman emperor, considered one of the most important equestrian statues in the world.
- Next we will stop at the visitors' centre in the Carlsberg brewery with its traditional stables. During our tour we will have the chance to find out more about the history of beer.
- We will try a typical Danish lunch with a modern twist, of course served with "the best lager in the world".
- After lunch, We will hop on a boat and enjoy a cruise along the picturesque Christianshavn canal, where floating houses share the water with sail boats and yachts.
|When would you like to leave?