We'll head off on a tour of Bremerhaven's port, bustling with activity, from the Havenwelten area with its futuristic museums to the cargo terminals and shipyards: a whole world to explore from the large coach windows.
What we will see
- Bremerhaven port
- Havenwelten area
- Access to the terminals' reserved areas
- Shipyards and the longest riverside quay in the world
What we will do
- The coach tour begins at the cruise terminal. From the comfort of our coach we'll explore Bremerhaven's lively port area.
- After passing by the Havenwelten area, with all its museums and tourist attractions, we'll cross the Bremerhaven port area. # We'll have the chance to admire the most intriguing side of this maritime city - its waters - and to see the bustling activity in its large port and its shipyards firsthand.
- We'll have exclusive access to reserved areas of the port, passing by luxury cruise ships and giants of the sea that cross all the oceans of the world. It'll be a spectacularly exciting experience!
- Inconceivable amounts of goods pass through these terminals, from cars to fresh fruit, from coffee to beer, and other breathtakingly large cargo loads. # Here we'll find specialised shipyards and we'll even have the chance to admire the longest riverside quay in the world.
|When would you like to leave?