A morning amongst the most fascinating locations within Hamburg, magical natural landscapes and architectural beauties.
What we will see
- Alster Lake
- Speicherstadt, Stock Exchange area, red-light district, television towers
- Planten un Blomen Botanical Garden
- Jungfernstieg, Arkaden shopping area
- City Hall, Church of St. Michaelis; Krameramtsstuben
What we will do
Our excursion begins with the transfer during which time, our escort will provide a map of the city and tell us the most useful details.
- Once we arrive in Hamburg, we will wait for our local guide whom we will follow along a panoramic journey which takes us to numerous places of interest within this trading city, with a photo stop at the Alster Lake.
- We will admire the Speicherstadt, (an unused warehouse complex), the headquarters of the Stock Exchange of Hamburg and the red-light district; we will then see the television towers, which stand approximately 270 metres tall, and the famous Planten un Blomen botanical garden.
- Upon returning to the centre, we will head toward Jungfernstieg, the famous fashion road which is littered with luxury stores and boutiques, and take a walk inside the beautiful Arkaden shopping area.
- We will continue on the walking tour with the guide up to the City Hall, an impressive building from the 19th Century at the heart of the city, and then head towards the Church of St. Michaelis and the beautiful Krameramtsstuben, buildings which were constructed in the 17th Century by the Merchant's Association to house the widowers of traders.
|When would you like to leave?