This tour will offer us a highly unusual experience: we will board a typical retro tram from 1901 and discover the Latvian capital's magnificent Art Nouveau monuments.
What we will see
- The Streets of Riga, Meierovica Boulevard and Aspazijas Boulevard
- National Opera
- Freedom Monument
- Old Town
- Basteja Hill
- National Theatre
What we will do
- For this excursion, we will board a typical retro tram from 1901 and travel across the city, admiring Riga's most beautiful streets, for example Meierovica Boulevard and Aspazijas Boulevard.
- We will take full advantage of a magnificent view of the National Opera, the Freedom Monument, the Old Town, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Basteja hill and the National Theatre.
- Our unusual mode of transport will be a small vehicle that contrasts with the modern urban environment and stands out with its Art Nouveau design.
- Continuing through the historic centre, we will admire Riga's most important monuments dating back to over 800 years ago,which make this Latvian capital one of the most beautiful Baltic cities.
|When would you like to leave?