Comfort and relaxation are the order of the day for this panoramic coach tour that will take us directly to the most important locations of the "pearl of the Baltic", allowing us to photograph them in all their splendour.
What we will see
- River Daugava
- Stop to take photographs at Town Hall Square: tower of St. Peter's Church, House of the Blackheads, Metzendorf House
- Stop to take photographs at the Freedom Monument
- Old Town
- Stop to take photographs at Riga castle: St. Saviour's Church, Cathedral tower
- Art Nouveau districts
What we will do
- Cameras at the ready: we set off to discover Riga and photograph the main attractions of the "pearl of the Baltic" in the comfort of our coach!
- We will travel along the streets of Riga, where we will be amazed by the extraordinary examples of medieval and Art Nouveau architecture and by the modern part of the city.
- We will then cross the historic centre with its numerous church towers.
- We will pass by the 14th century Powder Tower, the last survivor of the original walls, then relax with a magnificent photo stop at Town Hall square.
- We will then arrive at the Freedom Monument to capture this unforgettable symbol of Latvian independence with our lenses: erected in 1935, it survived an attempt to destroy it during Soviet occupation. The statue is now protected by guards who change over every hour.
- We will cross the river Daugava where we will be enchanted by the spectacular panoramic view of the historic centre: for visitors to Riga, no album is complete without a photograph of this view!
|When would you like to leave?