An enchanting boat ride through the magnificent city of Stockholm, admiring its beautiful sights that pass slowly before our eyes as we sit comfortably, rocked by the water.
What we will see
- Tour of Stockholm by boat
What we will do
- Stockholm, a city of water, nature and architecture. Nature and the city are fused together enchantingly, making Stockholm one of the most attractive capital cities in the world. On this excursion we will be lucky enough to see it from an exceptional vantage point: water.
- While we sail along the numerous canals and pools on board a comfortable motor boat, we'll have all the time we need to contemplate the peace and beauty of Stockholm's landscape.
- We'll admire the green areas and parks scattered all around, the tree-lined squares often adorned with majestic bronze statues, wide, orderly avenues, courtyards, gardens and idyllic lakes.
- At least 40 bridges of every shape and size connect Stockholm's 14 islands to one another: we'll have the opportunity to admire many of these bridges while we sail along the waters of this enchanting city, listening to the guide explaining the history and describing the landscapes that pass before us.
|When would you like to leave?