|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- You must be able to swim.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- Trip information and snorkelling safety instructions will be provided by the crew in English.
- Upon the request of the boat captain, life jackets must be worn during snorkelling.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Snorkelling equipment is included.
- For safety and convenience, dependent on sea conditions, the beach and snorkelling site may change upon the decision of the boat captain.
- Half a lobster will be served during lunch.