On this totally sea-focused excursion, we will enjoy an amazing guided snorkelling session in the famous Bonaire National Marine Park and we will have time to relax on the beach in complete freedom.
What we will see
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Guided snorkelling
- Relaxing on the beach
- Welcome drink
What we will do
- We will leave the port and after a short ride we will reach a fabulous beach within Bonaire National Marine Park, which was established in 1979 to protect the flora and fauna on this coastline that boasts the widest variety of marine species in the world.
- On the beach, we will meet our guide who will hand us our snorkelling equipment and give us the necessary instructions on how best to use it.
- And then we will be ready to embark on this fantastic adventure! Following our guide, we will immerse ourselves in the crystal-clear waters of the marine park and we will snorkel past the myriad of multi-coloured fish. Bonaire's protected coral reefs are easily accessible from the beach and the multi-coloured spectacle teeming with marine life can even be seen in shallow waters!
- After this wonderful swim, we will return to the shore to relax on the beach, lie back on our sun loungers and sip a pleasant welcome drink that will be offered to us under the shade of the palm trees.
- Whilst we are on the beach, there are a number of ways we can enjoy ourselves: we can top up our tans, have a swim in the pool or buy drinks and snacks from the beach bar.
|When would you like to leave?