An extremely fun tour on board a patented amphibian, to discover, in unique and fascinating fashion, all the secrets of the Cayman Islands. We will definitely have the chance to stop at one of the island's most beautiful beaches for a refreshing dip.
What we will see
- Tour of the main attractions in Georgetown
- Cayman Islands plant and wildlife
- Seven Miles Beach
What we will do
- Both a coach and boat!
- The original and ultramodern Tour of Cayman straddling land and sea on an amphibian! This tour is a truly unique way to discover Grand Cayman.
- Comfortably and safely on-board the Hydra-Terra amphibian, we will explore the main attractions of George Town listening to information on its history and some interesting facts. Hydra Terra is the only mode of its kind approved by the Coast Guard and is unsinkable. On-board, we will explore the main attractions such as Pedro St. James Castle, a building dating back to 1780 and fundamental in terms of the emergence of democracy on the island, a memorial for peace and the banking institutes of Grand Cayman.
- Subsequently, we will enter the water where our amphibian, equipped with underwater cameras and LCD monitors, will provide us with a completely different viewpoint, whilst we remain seated on comfortable, padded chairs.
- We can admire the sea plant and wildlife and have fun feeding the fish whilst comfortably sat in our seats. Before us we will see spectral wrecks, coral reefs, creatures such as giant tarpons, the strongest, largest and most agile fish in the region, parsnips, the intertwined turtles, a protected species with its marvellous shell, the parrotfish, butterflyfish, angelfish amongst many others.
- The next stop is the unmissable Seven Miles Beach, amongst the most beautiful in the region, with its 10 km of white sand and luxurious resorts. We can simply stroll along enjoying the splendid sunshine, or take a refreshing dip in the clear waters.
- An unmissable opportunity, an exciting and emotional experience to discover the island in the bets post way, straddled amongst land and sea.
|When would you like to leave?