|What you need to know
- Transport and facilities in Madagascar are not necessarily of the standard usually found in developed countries.
- Given the large number of vehicles used, we cannot guarantee that a member of the ship’s crew will be on hand to assist with communication.
- The excursion does not feature guides but some local guides will assist groups providing information during the main stops. Guides in each language are available in limited numbers; if they are not available in English, they will be conducted in French.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable shoes and to bring insect repellent.
- There are no bathroom facilities at the beaches.
- This excursion involves travelling over rough, unpaved roads in an off-road vehicle and, as such, is not recommended for guests who suffer from back problems.
- The excursion group will be accompanied by local guides who will provide descriptions and information at the points of greatest interest.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Restaurants and toilets may be of local standards.
- The capacity for the jeeps is for 4 to 5 people. We cannot guarantee that families or groups of friends will be able to travel together in the same jeep.