|What you need to know
- Transport and facilities in Madagascar are not necessarily of the standard usually found in developed countries.
- The departure or our return will take place from alongside or from the pier depending on the weather and sea conditions.?
- The local boats used in this excursion are generally quite small, so there is a risk that participants will get wet.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from travel sickness.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- There are no bathroom facilities in the area.
- The marine plant life that populates the barrier reef has been known to cause mild skin irritation. We therefore recommend that participants with sensitive skin wear a T-shirt or top during the dive.
- There will be a limited number of English speaking guides and if there are no guides available, the excursion will be led in French .
- Due to the high number of tours and buses/boats involved in the excursion there may not be a representative from the ship.