|What you need to know
- Transport and facilities in Madagascar are not necessarily of the standard usually found in developed countries.
- The local boats used in this excursion are generally quite small, so there is a risk that participants will get wet.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.
- The colour of the water, and visibility, may vary depending on the weather.
- Don't forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- We recommend wearing appropriate sportswear and suitable shoes with non-slip soles for the walk around Antanambe.
- We also advise participants to bring a snorkelling mask and flippers to best appreciate the colourful underwater plants and animals.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.