|What you need to know
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- You must be in possession of a valid driving license to be presented to personnel at the time of departure.
- The Quads/ATVs are two-seaters.
- Maximum weight per Quad: 170 kg.
- The tour involves driving both on the road and off-road; we recommend wearing long trousers and bringing sun cream with you; you must wear closed shoes.
- We will get our clothes dirty during the tour, so we recommend bringing a change of clothing.The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or people with neck, back or, heart conditions, epilepsy or asthma.Protective goggles and helmets are provided and must be worn at all times while riding the quad bikes.
- All participants must sign a liability release form in English before the excursion begins.
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- A latest generation Bluetooth device will be provided to accompany us during the excursion providing general information and information related to safety.
- This excursion is not refundable. For further information, please see the general terms and conditions at the Excursions Office.